We have a new course added every month to Freelancelift Pro. Each with a workbook for direction and a live workshop. Take this course immediately by joining Pro now (it only takes a few seconds).
- 1. Is Pricing the new trend topic? Get clarity
- 2. Which factors influence a price?
- 3. There is no such thing as a market rate
- 4. Consistency from pre-sale slalom (mini-lesson)
- 5. How long should a proposal be, and does design matter?
- 6. What you need to say within your proposal
- 7. How you say it (proposal content & design template review)
- 8. How to handle negotiation effectively
1. Is Pricing the new trend topic? Get clarity
There is a distinct trend towards learning everything there is to know about pricing.In this video, we break this down and help you get clarity on what really matters.
2. Which factors influence a price?
We know that there a thousan reasons a client might say no.It’s never been easier to 'go quiet'. So it's vital to understand what influences a price so you can prevent it.
3. There is no such thing as a market rate
Your price is directly impacted by the amount of desire the client has for the value (or improvement) your service provides, it isn't related to a 'fair' market rate.
4. Consistency from pre-sale slalom (mini-lesson)
How you should utilise the good work you've done in the pre-sale phase, in order that momentum is carried through to your proposal.
5. How long should a proposal be, and does design matter?
In offline pitch situations, it's generally accepted that a good, concise pitch is done within 20 minutes.So how long should a proposal be, and does design matter?
6. What you need to say within your proposal
In this lesson we break down the key elements you'll need to cover, and in what order.We recap the knowledge gained in the workbook 'The Justified Proposal' and add some context.
7. How you say it (proposal content & design template review)
Watch over my shoulder as I use the same content structure to create a proposal, first addressing content then showcasing how to have a world class designed document for around $18.
8 Videos + 1 WorkbookJoin Pro and take this course now
In this course I wanted to tackle a key topic. How to create and deliver a proposal which maximizes your chances of winning the gig. More specifically, how to pull together everything that has come before (your specific client profiling, web rework, attention-getting and desire building) into one succinct document that ensures you get the best possible return while ensuring the client is happy too.
We break down the structure you should use and how to align that with your marketing efforts along with breaking down pricing psychology and other required learning.